Join our team
Check out the roles on offer at Lane Communications below or get in touch with us to see how we could work together.
Junior Marketing Executive
To assist in content creation for a range of clients and for in-house marketing activities, across a range of platforms.
We’re looking for someone who is really keen to learn and develop, so if you have any previous professional marketing experience that’s great, but it’s not a requirement of this role.
We’ll offer training in a range of online marketing disciplines, including content writing, SEO, email marketing and social media.
- Writing content for a range of platforms
- Pitching content ideas and seeing them through from conception to publication
- Assisting in other marketing activities, including SEO optimisation, PR campaigns and email marketing projects
- Marketing the services of Lane Communications online and via social media
Abilities & behaviours
We’re looking for someone who loves writing and creating content. You’ll also have:
- A keen interest in digital marketing and content creation
- Excellent writing & communication skills (GCSE English grade C or above)
- A strong understanding of social media
- The ability to work to deadlines while producing high quality work
- A creative mindset
- A collaborative mindset and a team player
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
About the role
- 6 month Kickstart contract
- 25 hours per week (3 days x 7 hours and 1 day x 4 hours)
- Part office based in Royal Wootton Bassett, part remote working from home
- National minimum wage
Kickstart Scheme Eligibility
The Kickstart programme is an opportunity for young people aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. You will gain valuable work experience for six months and employability skills to help you become work ready. Please ensure you are referred to by your Work Coach at your local Job Centre.
To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will need to be:
- Aged 16-24
- Unemployed in receipt of Universal Credit
- Referred by your Jobcentre Work Coach
- Be available to work for 25 hours per week
- Be able to undertake a 6-month work placement/training programme.
Please note eligible applicants must be referred by their local JobCentre Plus as you will be asked for your unique introduction code.
You can find more information on the Kickstart Scheme at: https://jobhelp.campaign.gov.uk/kickstart/
If you wish to apply please send us your CV and speak to your JobCentre Work Coach for more information.